EMMI is a platform for creation of collaborative research projects in functional materials, making use of the complementary know-how among its members.
EMMI has initiated numerous collaborative projects in the field of education (FAME-Master and IDS-FunMat) and in the field of research.
Among the ongoing research projects :
- METACHEM (Nanochemistry and Self Assembly routes to Metamaterials for visible light)
- OxiDes (Modelling of Interfaces for high performance materials design
- ENERMAT: Transnational Cooperation on the the “Atlantic Arc Erea 2007-2013
- COST: Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step towards advanced functional materials
- EULASUR: Network in Advanced Materials and Nanomaterials of industrial interest between Europe and Latin American Countries of MERCOSUR