For third-country scholars running for Erasmus Mundus grant the Deadline for applicationis : mid-January each year
Applicants will be selected by the FAME Master Admission Committee and informed after April.
What should you provide?
Your application must contain the following documents:
- Application Form including your motivation to join the FAME Master education team as a scholar
- Curriculum Vitae in the pre-formatted version
- Certified copy of your passport or identification card
- Certificate of employment in the current academic position
- Four recent publications on related subject area (if possible)
- Name and contact information of 2 referees
|FAME master CV to be uploaded here :||Curriculum Vitae|
|Application form to be uploaded here :||Application form|
Where to send your application?
Please send your application to the FAME Master Management at :